Thursday, September 2, 2010

When Satan Tries to Make You Quit!

Where to begin..... Since deciding to follow God's call to Africa, Satan has been ever present! My car has just about had it, my finances are on the edge, and my health is fading. :( Satan would love nothing more than for me to give up and say forget it!

But trust me, that's not going to happen. I know that with surrender comes suffering. I haven't known that for long but I definitely know it now. lol But I also know, that when I have had all I can handle, God comes in to save the day!

Africa is the place, and now is the time. If God is for me, who can be against me? Satan, come and get me! :)

Just as an encouragement for anyone out there struggling, God is bigger than you will ever attempt to be. Trust Him! Let him take control of your life. Satan will hate you for it, but believe me, it will be the best decision of your life! :)

Also, just for random sake, God has really been working with me on singleness. I have come to the conclusion that now is not the time for me to be in a relationship. My life is called to missions and my heart is set on Africa. Until that changes, I'm going to enjoy being single. And I would advise any of you young women out there to do the same. God will bring your man when He is ready. Not when you think you are. :)

Once again, just some thoughts from a simple servant. Do with them what you want. :)

Psalm 56, and Psalm 18 :) For anyone who's interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment